We are RAMEN-YA and we are specialized in HAKATA style ramen which has a THICK, CREAMY & RICH* broth with THIN noodles.
*we also serve lighter ramen options ;)
HOMEMADE RAMEN NOODLES
we are serving fresh ramen which we make ourself daily without any preservatives, artificial additions and freezing. we have chosen to serve hakata noodles (straight, firm and thin) and all according to authentic hakata, japanese recipe.
the all time favorite tonkotsu (rich pork bone) ramen from the hakata region. all natural ingredients and no msg added!
a self created ramen soup created with chicken stock. this is a creamy and delicious soup which will warm your hearts. all natural ingredients and no msg added!
a light but delicious soup with a stock based on vegetables and fruits. all natural ingredients and no msg added!
No posts found.
WE ARE LOCATED IN A BASEMENT. UNDER THE GROUND OF THE HISTORIC CENTER OF AMSTERDAM! DON’T MISS OUR ENTRANCE.
that would be a real pity
OUR MOUNT FUJI WALL OF FAME SO FAR : )
Contact, Reservations & Covid-19 measures -
Visit us at:
Oudezijds Voorburgwal 236
we are opened daily from 12:00 till 22:00
(kitchen closes at 21:45)
reservations can be placed by
*phone: +31 20 210 30 33
*whatsapp: +31 20 210 30 33 (http://wa.me/31202103033)
covid-19 measures in our restaurant
– please don’t visit us when you or your family have flu-like symptoms
– please don’t visit us when you or your family are or were infected with covid-19
– please disinfect your hand at our disinfection point upon entry
– tables are separated by a screen or 1,5 meter distance
– maximum of 2 persons per table, unless from the same household
– tables and tools are disinfected regularly with bio-alcohol or kenolox-10
– 115 seats reduced to 86 seats
– maximum guests in the restaurant is 100
– please find the Dutch covid-19 rules here
Some facts about ramen and Ramen-Ya
· At Ramen-Ya we make our own ramen noodles, so freshness is guaranteed · We make and serve Hakata noodles, a style originated from the Hakata region · Hakata noodles are thin, firm and straight · All of our tares (shio, shoyu and miso sauces) are homemade · We make our own miso sauces from a selection of miso pastes and other spices and ingredients · Our chef has been to Japan to learn the skill of ramen making · We make our ramen from scratch. No artificial additives, preservatives and MSG are added · Your preferences are important to us. Please tell our waiter if you want the noodle to be firmer or softer · When you prefer less salt, please tell our waiter ·